Think of this site as a shared community space. You're welcome to come in and use the space as long as we're working towards the same goals and you respect the people around you. This means:
- This is a space for people who want to work for justice and a healthy environment for all. We might disagree with how to achieve justice and a healthy environment, (that’s normal) but we reserve the right to remove events that don’t seek a more just or greener world.
- We believe in climate change, and we know that it’s already impacting communities, especially communities of color and low-income communities, across the globe. We believe in the rights of women, undocumented people, people of color, and the LGBTQ community. We won't stand for racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, sexist, or homophobic content and/or events in our spaces.
- We will do what we can to assist and support you with your events. Ultimately, as event leads, hosts, organizers, and participants, you're responsible for keeping your event up to a reasonable standard of quality and working to make it a success.
- Please treat community members with respect. Nasty or personally vindictive comments are not welcome here.
- We cannot advertise and/or promote activities on this page that may include criminal conduct. Please be respectful of this requirement when posting your events.
- There might be glitches, bugs and inconveniences along the way as we live together. If this happens please be patient - we'll try to fix things as soon as we can.
- If all that sounds good then welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home. We can't wait to work with you!